Blackfeather Woods congratulations, beautiful
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
It’s surreal to have her siblings back—at least two of them, god knows where Tomkin is—but she knows there’re things she has to tell him. There’s a swell to her stomach she won’t be able to hide from the ignorant, though her pack mates may have already picked up on the obvious, and before long they’ll make their own conclusions and they’ll be mad at her for withholding in the first place.

Locating one of her siblings won’t be terribly hard but she has to find the right one. Maybe the easiest one. Telling Siarut might lead to a bigger mess and, knowing Tahani will have a better reaction, she locks onto her scent the moment it crosses her nose. There isn’t a hint of their elder brother, thankfully, and she moves quickly to avoid another interruption.

Light opens up as she reaches the edge of the grove, moving easily through the open wood, somewhere that offers the most light in such a dark, dreary forest. Maybe she can nest here when the time comes for it, losing fondness for the glen knowing she’ll have to share the space more than she’s fond of doing. For now, she shakes the thought away the moment she locates her sister, and kicks up her speed to close the distance.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
congratulations, beautiful - by Tahani - May 31, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: congratulations, beautiful - by Shivali - May 31, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: congratulations, beautiful - by Tahani - May 31, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: congratulations, beautiful - by Shivali - June 03, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: congratulations, beautiful - by Tahani - June 03, 2018, 10:34 PM