Moonspear I'm Upset
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
You are welcome <3

Vela wasn't really sure what to expect from Drogon. She had no idea how he would react to being cornered or how his answers would be. The female decided to just calmly wait for an answer, as she was much more calm than recent. As he was starting to speak Vela sat down to indicate that she was willing to listen to his story. She didn't think that his answer would sound so ... honest. Vela nodded when he said he had been selfish. She was not going to deny that he had been selfish. She had been selfish as well when she guarded her mother's den fiercely. Perhaps a bit too much, as she hadn't realized Drogon had gone.

Her ears flattened when she heard him admit that he thought he didn't know if he would have returned. It meant her gut feeling had been right. She had been abandoned without a word. Yet, Drogon was back. She was confused about how she felt about that. The first thought was to break it off. If he wasn't going all the way for their relationship then bother, yet, there came the second thought soon after. He returned. Vela continued to listen. She listened to how he was telling her that he was scared of commitment, of how he had been running away. These were not good things to hear and Vela wondered how much chance their relationship had.

Vela dipped her head when he said sorry. She wanted to be angry with him but couldn't as he had been so honest. She could only appreciate it. "Apology accepted," she spoke though her expression looked a bit grim. "Are you still scared? Scared of commitment?,' she questioned. "Do you know what you want now? Are your doubts settled?," she added some more questions. It was important for her to know as otherwise, it might be better to end their relationship rather than to continue it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Upset - by Vela - June 07, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 09, 2018, 05:56 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 15, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 19, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - June 25, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by RIP Wintersbane - June 28, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm Upset - by Vela - July 03, 2018, 08:35 AM