Dawnlark Plains that wig is going to haunt my nightmares. seriously.
207 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
backdated to before graydad graydied
He flopped across @Kasatka with a yell, having just woken up from his mid-morning nap with ferocious energy. His teeth found her scruff, then her tiny ears, chewing gently but enthusiastically. Even at his tender age, River was hyper-aware of what it was to hurt another; discomfort was another thing entirely. He didn't mind causing a great amount of that for his own fun. Evidently.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。

how dare??? honestly???

kasatka had NEVER done anything mean in her LIFE, except for that time she fell on her bum and laughed at her brother's misfortune.  the wind was knocked clear out of her lungs and the feisty girl squealed, her limbs straightened in startled surprise.

her lip raised and she attempted to latch on anywhere she could!
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
207 Posts
Ooc —
wraps this up bc its ancient
He was pleased to find his sister was up to playing, as she usually was. The next couple hours consisted of high energy wrestling and lots of yelling, unfortunately for those around them. Eventually they wore themselves out, ending up the same as they'd started; huddled together and drifting off.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.