The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
coelho didn't mind long stories, though admittedly, she lacked the attention for ponderous ones. her ears flicked forward as she watched wraen think -- surely whatever morsel of information the silver-clad wolf imparted, it would be anything but boring.

she listened rapt as wraen spoke, a story that was concise and not at all uninteresting. moonspear - it was a name she hadn't heard before, so she frowned, trying to imagine where it might be in the mapped out world in her mind. somewhere far, no doubt, for coelho had not run across any moonspear wolves in any of her jaunts yet.

she frowned at one detail; a friend taking poorly to a move - it didn't sound to her like this charon was much of a friend at all, but she wondered if there was much more in the story she was not yet made aware of. "most of my dealings are eastern - i have not met any wolves from moonspear yet - a stroke of luck, i suppose, given what you just told me. that's really sad that you guys are enemies now. is there no chance of reparation?"
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM