Permafrost Hollows and in the end, i'll do it all again
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All the madness seemed to have gone out of Alarian, leaving him shuddering and tired. Zamael felt much the same. He let out a sigh at his brother's words, allowing him to come as close as he liked, pulling him into his embrace. He closed his eyes, silent for a couple of long moments. Listening to the beating of their hearts, loud as roars in the quiet cave.

"I'll stay," he said finally, voice echoing now, only slightly. "Of course I'll stay." He rested his head against Alarian, breathing gently. Taking in his brother's scent, so familiar and yet so foreign, after being apart. It was the same but changed, just like his appearance. Indelibly changed. But he'd get to know this new scent just as well as he'd known the old, with time.

Zamael inhaled, low and deep. "This wasn't an accident. I came looking for you." To take you back with me. A conversation that could come later, once everything had settled down. "I needed to find you again. I would have gone to the ends of the earth to be with you. I want you to know that." Will he come with me, or resist? Zamael didn't know.
Messages In This Thread
and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 23, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 24, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 29, 2018, 05:45 PM