Permafrost Hollows and in the end, i'll do it all again
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"You're with Lanawyn." It was a statement, not a question, and while his voice rang cold in the cavern, there was no real emotion behind it. Zamael had been so focused on protecting Alarian, raising Alarian, loving Alarian, that he'd failed to extend that same care to the rest of the litter. Lanawyn was his sister, true, but she didn't have part of his heart, as Alarian did. He was, however, happy she was here, too. That would make his task much easier, rather than having to track her down separately.

Except-- "Oh, she ran away?" A question, this time. Evidently, she'd ran away because of him. No love lost there, and honestly, could he blame her? He'd never deny the fact that he'd kept her in the background. Nor would he mourn over it. He hoped she'd return--perhaps apologies needed to be made, now that they were both adults.

"Well, maybe she'll come back, soon," Zamael said, mouth twisting. He rose to his feet, shivering himself. This place was chilly, even in the depths of summer. "The Bracken Sanctuary, huh? That sounds. . .cozy." Not as elegant as some of the names he'd heard, but there was a certain stately charm about it that he liked. It quite suited his brother, he thought.
Messages In This Thread
and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 23, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 24, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 03:26 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Alarian - June 27, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: and in the end, i'll do it all again - by Zamael - June 29, 2018, 05:45 PM