Swiftcurrent Creek i turn up eternally, you will not stop it
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He had meant to check in on the creek’s other two mother’s prior to this, but as the sole leader of the pack for now, and with a litter of his own, the Alpha had lost track of time. It was a shitty excuse, but it was honest.

Wylla was the first on his list – where Chusi was complacent, youthful and sweet, dealing with Wylla was about as pleasant as getting stung on the ass by a hornet. He wanted to get what he unfairly assumed was going to be a conversation full of biting remarks and sardonic eye rolls out of the way first – that, and Chusi also had Koji (allegedly) to look after her. Wylla had no one, as far as he knew.

The antler was in his careful jaws, and as he neared the den, his ears cupped forward at the harsh bark. Bemusement settled on his features, and dropping the gift, he uttered a low bark of his own – wondering what the reaction would be.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i turn up eternally, you will not stop it - by Tiercel - June 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i turn up eternally, you will not stop it - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 09:02 PM