Overture Downs You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik considered Grezig's statement. He, too was concerned about what the wolfdog would be able to contribute, but hadn't voiced as much to Liri yet. Liri may have the same reservatios, but with all that had happened recently, they hadn't had much time to discuss things in private. For the time being, he had decided to give Elixir a chance to prove herself valuable before he made his concerns known. He was glad to know that he wasn't the only one that was worried about it, though. 

"Please always feel free to share your concerns with us," he said first. He appreciated the respect, but had no desire to lead a pack in where the members felt they had no say. He valued the point of view of others and felt it helped avoid biased decision-making. "I am also a little concerned about what Elixir can offer, but I trust Liri's judgement. I also feel like every new member of our group deserves a right to prove their worth." Grezig's concern was appreciated; it showed that she was thinking of their safety, as well as further proving her merit. "Perhaps a group hunt would answer the question for us?" he asked, also thinking out loud. Although, the ability to hunt wasn't the only value one could offer to a pack, it could give them an idea of how much her domestic dog genes hindered her, or if they were a hindrance at all. "Or, at least give us a better idea of her skills," he added looking to the sandy wolf to see if she had anymore to say about it.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're spilling like an overflowing sink. - by RIP Kavik - June 29, 2018, 07:10 PM