Stone Circle Testing The Waters
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He felt so guilty already, see her expression change from joy to worry and fearful. There was no going back now and so he began to tell her what happened and the possible reason behind it.  "After I lost Heartha I felt lost and empty no matter where I was or who I was with. I went around trying to fill that feeling with anyone willing. A few days before I meet you I meet a woman named Hyacinth. We sparked a connection and we ended up having intercourse that day. She wasn't a lone wolf and was a part of another pack so I thought I might never see her again... But a day or so ago she came to our borders and expressed to me that she wanted to be more than just a past fling... In my shock of seeing her and with past feelings rushing to me I couldn't deny that I wanted something similar." he said explaining how he had meet Hyacinth and her arrival a few days ago.

He wanted to stop there, have that be his only mistake in all of this, but it wasn't and so he thought to continue. He figured it would be easier to take all at once rather than in two waves. He sighed before continuing.  "But... that's not all... When I returned from my scouting trip to the pack I spent some time with Cebra. I'm not sure if you know but she lost a majority of her memories awhile ago and has been having a hard time coping. She had been one of my best friends in the pack before she lost her memories and I wanted to make sure she was doing ok. I found her crying at the stone circle and went to comfort her... Only... In the midst of us talking she confessed that she had feelings for me. I have had feelings for her even before she lost her memories, but didn't do anything about it because she was with Mawk. But with her memory loss, she didn't have those feelings for him and wanted to be with me instead. I was so flabbergasted about her feelings towards me that I wasn't thinking and ended up kissing her." he said finishing his confession.

He wasn't sure if there was anything else he should say. Not until he could see her reaction, hear how she felt and hear her questions. He knew that this would hurt her, but he thought that keeping it a secret would hurt her more, and he didn't want to see her hurt. Didn't want to cause her any pain. He felt so guilty and stupid for the things that he had done. Wishing that he would have taken this and that back. But this is where he was, in a hole of his own digging.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Testing The Waters - by Howl - June 30, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Brynn - July 01, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Howl - July 01, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Brynn - July 01, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Howl - July 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Brynn - July 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Howl - July 01, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Brynn - July 01, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Howl - July 02, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Testing The Waters - by Brynn - July 02, 2018, 11:49 PM