Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Last post!

Had he ever known a way to express his feelings Damien would have perhaps already told Relmyna how meaningful she had become to him in the past weeks. But sadly Damien's life had been plagued by emotionally crippled individuals and his empathy skills were depressingly underdeveloped.

But he was improving, or at least trying to improve. He had already told his muse to share their lives together and that had worked out pretty well. Relmyna, although the emotional meaning wasn't as powerful, was still an important figure in the current Melonii family frame and he needed her to understand that he took family business seriously.

We are family now... My loyalty will always rest with my family, I want you to know that. he said as he made himself available to help Relmyna stand and keep in balance. Then without much else to say Damien allowed the silence to settle as he drew a path directly to Relmyna's den where he knew she would have all the commodities she could need to recover from such a trip.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Damien - August 28, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM