Redsand Canyon A Demon's Fate
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
For timeline purposes I'm gonna say this thread is set at the night of this day

If you asked directly, Pyro would admit that he held hopes of finding some sort of trace of his brother every time we went out in a scouting mission, but that was never the case for as hard as he tried. Vass had been gone for too long and his trail could only withstand so many moons. However Pyro's resolve was unparalleled: he wanted his family reunited. He had already made plans to scout the southern regions where he last saw Burke and Malice before leaving without notice, but he could have never seen the next thing coming. He heard it making his way across the canyon, sharp as a knife, calling for him. It was his mother's voice in a howl, there was no mistaking it, and it was so close that he could not believe it.

Pyro ran desperately through the red sand desert under the moonlight bound to where his ears and heart told him she was, and eventually he found her. She was there, in front of him, sitting with her muzzle pointed skywards just the way he'd seen her stargazing many times at Riverrun. Mom? he called, still at a considerable distance, which was then eliminated in a swift sprint. Mom! I can't believe you're here! I've missed you so much, he kept barking, his tail turned a gleeful mess as he anxiously danced in front of her not knowing how to cope with the emotions.

Messages In This Thread
A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 06, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - July 08, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 20, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - September 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - October 04, 2018, 12:32 PM