Redsand Canyon A Demon's Fate
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away

Her last howl quieted down, the echos growing softer and then it was quiet again. No response, as on any night. No peace from the loneliness that haunted her. She had given up most of her hope of anyone returning to her, making her wonder if she had even been a good mother, mate and friend. How could she know? How could she know with no one there to tell her?

When the thunderous sound of footfalls reached her, she was immediately on guard. Had someone heard her? She hadn't crossed any borders, she was sure of it, and the scent of others was only slight here. She squinted into the darkness and shadows, making out a figure she faintly recognized. It had been so long since she had seen her little boy. But instinct told her this was him. This one was hers. Pyro? She called back, thinking she was dreaming or hallucinating despite this all feeling pretty real.

She got up onto her feet and, if allowed to do so, would nearly run up to her son, chocolate tail swishing happily from side to side as she went in for an embrace. Oh, my Pyro! Where have you been?! I missed you so much, are you well? She asked motherly, hopefully not strangling him too much.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 06, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - July 08, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 20, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - September 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - October 04, 2018, 12:32 PM