Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
he is dancing, dancing. he says he will never die.
44 Posts
Ooc —
the beast slept deep in the damp corridors of the abandoned grotto, like some forgotten or otherwise banished monster that was better off being left undiscovered by the waking world. his breath came in shallow drags, the soulless black of his eyes sheathed by thin and twitching lids; a dream, one of many, shuffled behind those eyes that had seen so many lives extinguished.

a clatter from the world above - his ears twitched and one grim eye opened, the third eyelid slow and black pupils expanding rapidly as they drank in their surroundings. he slowed his breath and listened as the footsteps grew. their direction and sound suggested it was from a tunnel the beast had not yet traveled; so few of the corridors fit his mighty frame.

settling into the dark like some wicked serpent, the beast waited until the footsteps in the gloom paused, announcing their body's passing into the massive cavern. then, the goliath moved - a slow uncoiling of his great frame as he slunk into cave's mouth in the insiduous ever expanding manner of an oilspill.

he gave the wolf a long and level look, so that she might fully take in his immensity, and know her fate was sealed.  he might even have gleaned some satisfaction from it, for he was a rather callous shade of sadistic.

then, with a horrific bellow the hell-beast charged towards her with jaw agape and conical teeth exposed in all their terrific splendor.

Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM