Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
he is dancing, dancing. he says he will never die.
44 Posts
Ooc —
do i roll for that, or do you? ill leave this open ended!!

his claws raked the cold floor as he lurched forward, his shaggy fur rippling under the power of each immense stride. his porcine eyes focused on the burst of mahogany in his vision; presently pressed with her back against the smooth wall of the cave.

his jaws swept open, cavernous and riddled with long gobs of ropy drool -- and from those depths came another earthshattering roar that bounced down the halls in hellish cacophony. in that moment rosalyn had darted back the way she came and the belligerent beast thundered after her. his paws slapped stone like the gallop of maddened horse-beasts, and a great rustling commenced in echoes that seemed to never cease.

the chase was short-lived; before long the tunnels in which he hounded her shrank around them -- soon he found his stride clipped and his shoulders hunched to avoid the ostensible scraping of the tunnel's rough ceiling. with one last attempt to bring down the dog, shardik lunged flatly after her retreating heels, claws curled and desperate for impact.
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM