Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
146 Posts
Ooc —
The northern could not have said what woke her so late in the day - perhaps she had not completely adjusted to a nocturnal lifestyle. Perhaps the empath sensed something not quite right in the world. In either case, tapeesa found herself moving from the family slowly - with cautious steps for sleeping children were not so far away. It did not take her long to realize Takiyok had passed this way previously, only moments before. Tupilaq follows after her scent, an occasional twitch to her tail that might have been a wag.

Just as nanuk's younger sister had detected the other so too did the tundrian, the scent smothered so strongly with the smell of their own kind that it could only be a pack wolf. Her long legs and slender build lent her a speed to find them quickly. The woman was pale, but obviously southern in comparison to Takiyok and Uki. 

The berserker seemed to creep to Takiyok's shoulder, her frame taller than any of nanuk's family had ever seen it. Ragged hackles raised along her willowish frame and scarred countenance pulled back to reveal unusually long canines - she made a fearsome image. Angakkuq knows no English but the rumble that tears from her throat speaks of retaliation if the stranger doesn't do as Takiyok says - quickly. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM