Wapun Meadow Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
I didn't realise it was my turn!!!!

Kegana looked between the two woman. One of them seemed sensible enough to use her words, clearly she was incharge here. The mongol glared at the growl emminating from the other who hadn't utter a single word. With narrowing eyes, Keg nodded slowly. "How long will you be here?" She too held and air of confidence. These were loners travelling close to packs who had young pups. It unsettled the Easthollow packmember. 

She had no intention of getting closer, but she also didn't want them getting closer to the Stone Circle. "I would suggest you don't get any closer to us either." The woman was tense, although she showed nothing but a calm exterior. Kegana stood her ground, waiting to hear that they would maintain a safe distance, she would not be cowed by these loners.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Kegana - August 14, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Takiyok - August 20, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Look at me Standing Here on My Own Again - by Uki - August 21, 2018, 01:00 PM