Swiftcurrent Creek May all that has been reduced to noise in you, become music again.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Durnehviir I'm done sucking!
He had assured @Aria that all would be well – but that perhaps she should settle first before she meet his young. Perhaps he had not been so subtle with his apprehension, but he had tried. Durnehviir had mentioned her dislike of the pale girl before.. but surely, the fiery dragoness would harbour no ill will to Aria now that he had a family with her?

Still, he considered how to best discuss it with his mate. He swept past the borders as the sun began to settle in the horizon, bidding Aria a farewell before he made his way to his den. He could hear the spark of play with his young, and it brought a smile to his dark features, albeit a tired one. At the sight of his mate overseeing them, he released a tentative breath of tension and wonder – surely she would see he belonged to her?

“I have news,” he greeted his family, his tail swaying behind him gently as his muzzle swept down to nudge his children in welcome. Turning to Durnehviir as they scampered off, the shadowstalker trailed his nose to her cheek, inhaling her familiar scent. “I found Aria. She’s well. She’s here.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: May all that has been reduced to noise in you, become music again. - by Constantine - August 09, 2018, 08:50 PM