Blackfoot Forest starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
they are entwined in dance, one that becomes more dangerous with every word and touch. she feels his reaction, or in the least expects it so fully that she imagines it. his fangs along her throat have her grin, and she imagines her fangs doing the same, harder, biting down and tasting blood. then he is moving past her, slinging a limb over her back. she expected this and didn't, saw the lust in him and did not know how it would progress. her gaze follows him still, bright and quiet. rumbling growl stirs in her chest, yet she does not stir. 

there is cool strength in her gaze, a challenge, something whole that tempts him to shatter. there is no chance of this dissipating, now, and she pulls her cards close as she twists back her muzzle, words sliding off her tongue. "I dare you, my dear."  an echo of his own words, and yet a part of her does not expect him to truly go through with this, not after he'd fled the first time the hint of something intimate had occurred.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters - by Cassiopeia - August 22, 2018, 06:21 PM