Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
grim faces flocked their coterie; unknown, intimidating faces. some watchful, some aggressive -- coelho glanced on each timidly, finding no kindness in any's gaze. she particularly did not like the threatening display by one male, which crashed through the underbrush with a savagery that made coelho think he was coming for her with a vengeance.

thank god for clear heads, or treason -- coelho was too seized by fright to do anything until she was ordered to do so. a stronger wolf (reminder: she was not a coyote) might have stayed besides treason valiantly - but dim as coelho was, she knew she was better aid in getting aid than she was fighting. hell, coelho probably couldn't even snap a moth's finger if she tried; much less an assortment of wolves all bigger and more capable than her.

so, she took off running. she spun around and bolted quickly, fleet as a hare thanks to being not wolf (but also not coyote!!!) - and she threw back her head in high pitched yippy howls for @Rannoch and @Wraen, and @Terance -- and any wolf that could come to their aid before doom befell her masked comrade.
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Coelho - August 07, 2018, 08:08 PM