Firestone Hot Springs Paper Faces on Parade
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
The weasel was rude and amusing at the same time. Had it been any of her kids and grand-kids and other "grand"s they would have got a good boxing on the ear to remind them good manners. Since the white mustelid was small and fragile enough to be dead at the end of the lesson, she decided not to apply the same measures of punishment. Plus, Nanny never struck anyone, who did not belong to her species and was smaller. 

"Yup," Nanny Apple nodded and watched, how a different geyser went "spoof" in the distance. "I've seen happen this before. A weasel just like you dropped in, then went up a minute later and rained down in form of fur, pieces of bones and innards. Nasty sight, indeed, therefore I always take care of warning," she said in a perfectly earnest voice, waht technically was a lie. But in her opinion - lie was not a lie, if you had good intentions behind it. 

"But, naturally, you can do this. It is a free country, after all, and free will of yours. Had all the children you want? Settled your last will?" she asked, disregarding the other questions the weasel had asked her.
Messages In This Thread
Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 07, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 07, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 22, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 04, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 30, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - October 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 26, 2018, 02:13 AM