Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All seemed well and good until somehow there was a bit of a tumble and some other other bizarre flailing that ended up with Owen in quite a predicament.  Oh god no -- Quixote scrambled wildly to his feet and over to rescue the poor kid, suddenly wishing that he really had stayed right up next to the den entry.

It didn't take much more than hooking his nose under one of the tines and giving barely a nod of his head to fling the antler a few feet away.  Quixote didn't really see where it landed, his nose was pointed back to Owen quick enough, poking and prodding to make sure that the boy was uninjured.  Though he was trying to calm his son, Quixote was pretty well wound up as well, Hey, hey, you're okay I think.  Just gotta be a little more careful..

Maaayybe he should have waited until they were older to hand over the antler.  It had seemed like such a good idea, but maybe he was just incredibly stupid.  Ugh.  Stupid, stupid...
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Quixote - September 07, 2018, 11:51 PM