Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Honestly, he'd been hoping Owen would pick the other choice, as unlikely as it was.  He'd have to talk with Raven about this to try and figure out how to solve this problem of their son's somewhat irrational fears.  Unfortunately, it wasn't going to help much over the short term.  But hey, a decision was a decision, and maybe it'd help him feel more secure by making it.  Or something.  Man, he wasn't a child psychologist, he was just making guesses here.

Obviously, the antler didn't move.  So he walked over, picked it up, and headed several paces away, then tossed it into a patch of taller grasses.  Quixote did his best to make sure to show it wasn't a big deal, that he wasn't afraid, that it was something perfectly normal and Owen should feel safe.  He looked back to his son, Is that good enough?  He could move it farther later but honestly didn't feel like it right now. It might be far enough for Owen if he just had a super duper hard time seeing it -- Quixote was obviously much taller so didn't know for sure, but he was pretty sure that it wasn't too easily visible where it landed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Quixote - March 16, 2019, 07:37 PM