The Sunspire nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch and Hyacinth's jaunt to the medicine den was short-lived, and when invited, he followed her into the cave. As Rannoch entered, an array of pungent scents hit him suddenly; he couldn't help but wonder how she lived with so many different smells. "It smells interesting in here," he commented lightly as he took a seat. Rannoch was then offered some flowered lavender, and he did as he was told. The herb that Rannoch breathed in was distinctively floral, and he felt it's soothing effects almost immediately. Rannoch sighed, silently realizing already how much better he felt—he was ready to "spill it". 

"I'm just... hurt," he admitted, and looked towards the lavender on the ground. "I wish we could have found a way to figure out of to keep them in Sunspire, and I feel like I failed to protect them." He bit his lip and sighed. "I understand why they left ... I just... wish that they hadn't. I know that it's selfish of me to think like that."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 29, 2018, 11:33 AM