Felltree Marsh but i've wandered much further today than i should
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Somehow, innocent little Bat had never heard the term "fuck," so she neither recognized the swear, nor was she perturbed by it. She was a little taken aback by his sudden vehemence. Her eyes widened slightly as he stumbled over himself, eventually apologizing before introducing himself. She was curious about his strange reaction, though the instant he mentioned her homeland by name and offered to take her there, Bat felt an immense relief wash through her.

"Yeah! I'm from Drageda," she replied, tail giving a hopeful thump against the grass. "Thanks, Tegan!" she chirped with more enthusiasm than she usually displayed. She was feeling particularly grateful to this random stranger—who evidently wasn't a stranger at all but a friend to Drageda—who had miraculously appeared to help steer her home.

Rising onto all fours to display her readiness to follow him home, Bat said, "I like your name, Tegan." She paused for a step before wondering (with an endearing head tilt, big ears flopping a bit), "What does 'fuck' mean? Is it something bad?" she guessed, having gathered as much from the context of his quite frankly entertaining monologue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but i've wandered much further today than i should - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:19 PM