Wheeling Gull Isle kiss me like that
99 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Like a little shadow whose resemblance mirroried her father almost perfectly, Thresher trailed behind Coelacanth, sort of snaking from side to side as she sought to step in the same places her mother's feet stepped. Of course, her mother's stride was much larger than hers, so it was an ambling, hop-step of a gait, but it kept her occupied and she was still able to keep close to her mother as she did so. She wasn't terribly aware of where they were going- her attention was far too captivated by her little game to look up, and she had all of her trust invested in her mother taking her to a safe place. Though Thresher was a homebody, she did not express a great deal of reluctance in going anywhere as long as one of her parents led the way. 

As her mother fished, Thresher tried to mimic her mother's movements again, but stayed back where only her front toes touched the water. When her mother drank, she did too, but she was still apprehensive of water that moved, and stayed where she was, watching her mother as she focused on the water. Thresher had just dropped her gaze to the water's surface when her mother lunged, and the girl was lightly startled by the splash as Coelacanth snapped a shining, silvery fish out of the water. Small fright immediately forgotten, the quiet girl uttered a little huff to her mother- absent of voice tone, as always- but still an audible little puff of breath meant to convey some sort of congratulations. Her little, tasseled tail waved from side to side as she then stepped in just up to her ankles, and began to stare at the water's surface, waiting for her fish to surface. 

She could tell her mother was watching her, so she stayed put for a moment, before she moved in just a tad deeper, tail waving as though to reassure her mother she wouldn't go any deeper; the water licked playfully at her elbows, and toyed with the long tressed of fur at her belly, but she was still quite safe. Another wolf approached, and Thresher's glance roved from the wolf to her mother, and back again. She gave the female a soft smile, before she turned her attention back to the water, willing another fish- but one more Thresher sized- to show up.
Messages In This Thread
kiss me like that - by Coelacanth - August 24, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Reigi - August 24, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Thresher - August 24, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Grayling - August 24, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Komodo - August 28, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: kiss me like that - by Six - August 28, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Koi - September 02, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Coelacanth - September 28, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Reigi - October 22, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Komodo - November 04, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: kiss me like that - by Thresher - November 05, 2018, 09:16 PM