Otatso Wetlands 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The Moonspear girl let out a muffled sound - somewhere between a growl of frustration and a piteous whine. She wasn't used to the tone he'd taken with her, and although he was familiar to her for some reason, he was not familiar enough that she took any comfort from his command. She took significantly more comfort from his actions, though. The root of the problem was a root - one that had caught Alya's ankle and refused to let go. The combination of Aditya's digging and Alya's altered position finally allowed her to wrench free, and she darted from the mud and toward more solid ground as soon as she realized this was the case... only to stumble and fall with a loud yelp as she realized her back leg would not be taking weight any time soon.

Shocked and hobbled, she laid in the shallow mud, more brown than black at this point. Her breaths came fast and shallow as she tried to wrap her head around her injury, to think rationally past the pain and terror that was still trying to fog her vision. Looking for the source of her pain did nothing, of course. All she could see was her leg, seemingly fine except for being covered in mud. Maybe a bit swollen, but who could tell? Still shaking, she tried to get to her paws once more, and found that she could barely hold the leg up without pain, never mind using it to hold herself up.

Oh no - forgive me, Hydra, she thought, lowering herself to the ground once more. She'd quite forgotten her company in her confusion and despair.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: 40 nights to sit and listen to that midnight train to memphis - by Alya - September 01, 2018, 11:27 PM