Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She almost had the nerve to be upset over what he'd said.  A hurt look crossed over her face for a split second before she decided that his observation, joking or not, was correct.  She's not here to make up lies for herself anymore, and she couldn't get over being hurt if she never owned up to it.  She cast her cutting glare to the ground and gently swiped a paw over the cool earth.

I know you're joking, but, I'm sorry.  Her apology came out in one reluctant breath, and her ears flattened.  Niamh, she doesn't like me very much.  And for a while there, I was crushin' on her really hard.  But I'm over it now.  I've moved onto other unattainable romantic partners.

Raven had said it'd stay between them... but she really just wanted someone to talk to.  It's what I get, y'know?  For lovin' too hard.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Fire - September 04, 2018, 08:19 PM