Silver Creek Pale Rider
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille made himself comfortable. This little group he came with was something. And he just hoped it would be better than others. He may as well find some stuff to do here, look around. But where exactly? What exactly would he do? That he had no exact idea on. In all honesty, he still wasn't sure why he had agreed to come. Food, safety. So he ended up walking around, having a rather bored look about him. 

@Serem
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The she wolf began to admire their small band of wolves and was determined to see them grow and flourish in the moons to come. Though she saw a wolf up ahead and trotted up to meet him. "Hello there."
”Common” "Spanish"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille went instant alert as soon as he heard the voice of another. He looked up, and saw one of those that was with Nikan. "Hey yourself..." he said, rather quietly before just looking back to the direction he had been going. Yet not moving.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The male said little to nothing and serem wondered whether or not she should say something else. "My name is serem may i ask yours?"
”Common” "Spanish"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille huffed quietly towards the question. He glanced around, glaring over at them. He just wanted some peace and quiet for a little bit. "Not-your-business" he answered, as if that were his name.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
If this was supposed to be a future pack member she was not very impressed. "I was sent to meet you by Nikan. But clearly was not warned of the rudeness that would follow." She said in a low growl of frustration.
”Common” "Spanish"
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I thought I posted to this, I'm sorry!

Arrile continued to glare. He was always in a moody way, and rolled his eyes at her reasoning. "Nikan already knew of my rudeness, thought he would have told you" he said before lifting a paw and beginning to groom his paw and leg.