Broken Boulder the end should be a good one
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Alarian did nothing but silently break down. It was like--fucking, he didn't know. Like someone had torn out his heart and was just stepping on it, squeezing it into the ground. It hurt, so bad; his knees buckled, and the feeling of complete and utter misery came over him like a wave.

"Delight--Delight is gonna take care of you," Zamael managed to spit out through the grief, tearful and hoarse. He sniffled, ashamed of the snot that dripped with the tears. God, how he must look. "He's. . .he's a good guy. He's the guy I always should have been for you. He's gonna be there for you better than I ever could be. And Eris, Lily, Korei. . ."

If Alarian pulled away, so be it. But Zamael rushed forward, trying to take his brother into his embrace. Treasuring it. Who knew when he'd return? How long would it take to turn himself around? Perhaps he never would, and he'd have to come back just as fucked up as he'd always been.

"I love you," he gasped, pressing his face into Alarian's pelt if allowed. Taking in the scent as familiar to him as. . .breathing, really. The scent of home. "I love you; I will always love you. I will never stop. And even when I leave, I will always come back. I know I've fucked up so many times, you have every right not to believe a word I say. . .

"Alarian, no matter how far from you I am, you are with me in my heart. Forever."
Messages In This Thread
the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 07, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 08, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 08, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Alarian - September 08, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: the end should be a good one - by Zamael - September 14, 2018, 03:05 PM