Blackbeak Bluff Weigh hey, roll and go!
Crabs?! Giant crabs?! That definitely sounded like a creature from his worst nightmares, ranking right up there with ponies and Bambi.
110 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
lol, glad I'm not throwing in any wrenches there at least  XD
*squints at all the shanties that have suddenly insisted on butting their way into her music files, meantime* Pretty sure you're to blame for all this, lol! Nah, I've always liked sea shanties, and when I clicked on your link up there...well.  X)  HAD to have some of that awesomeness right away, muahaha.

The hearty guffaws that escaped her caused Driftwood's eyes to widen in surprise once more. Mentally, he added another small tick to the "possibly 100% crazy" section of tally-marks. How boisterous laughter could be anyone's response to those jagged cliff edge's teeth right up in their face was beyond him, really. He ventured one step further back, then closer again, cocking his head in an intrigued fashion at her bizarre accent. Driftwood didn't think he'd ever heard its like... but honestly, as it jangled in his ears he kinda liked it. Or perhaps it was just that the enthusiasm this bitch was displaying was contagious after all. (Note that he still kept himself well back from the cliffs however, unlike his companion. He wasn't going to let himself get quite that crazy enthusiastic about this.)

Driftwood looked around them a bit before his eyes settled upon the figure of the other once more. ...Norsamu, he repeated back somewhat slowly, rolling the unfamiliar syllables around his tongue for a bit, tasting their flavor and trying to guess what their origin might be. Which, to be honest, he had no real ideas on as of yet. Maybe she'd tell him outright, in a moment. ...Good to meet you.

Driftwood shifted his paws again, moving neither forward nor backward, though his nose craned up and over a little bit further to peek with interest beyond where she was standing. He had trouble ignoring the nuisancy birds and blithering winds in favor of the scene's prettiness, but perhaps this Norsamu had managed to find the perfect spot with the perfect possible view, who knew. It was hard to see it beyond her fluffy rump at the moment however if so. I'm a Seawolf of Undersea, and Drift tilted his head vaguely in the direction of his beloved home isle. I hadn't explored the mainland much yet, though, and thought I'd just wander about for a little while, to see what there is to see...? Eh, now that he said it aloud, actually, it sounded kind of lame. Driftwood racked his brains for half a moment longer before hastily tacking on: Besides which it might be useful to find some good hunting grounds further away from the crabs if possible. Uh, for the pack, I mean. Eventually. Driftwood cleared his throat in mild embarrassment, and tried one last time to tack another conversational patch in there with—This seems like kind of a dangerous spot to be trying to hunt or anything, though. Sure looks like, anyhow!
Messages In This Thread
Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - September 08, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - October 26, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - October 26, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - November 01, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - November 02, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - November 03, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Norsamu - November 09, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Weigh hey, roll and go! - by Driftwood - December 01, 2018, 03:01 AM