Herbalists' Cache and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya, who was very much of the school of thought that Killing Definitely Solved Problems, did not understand this stance at all. Too, she couldn't help but be smug as she delivered the news: "That boy that killed Galaxy went on to attack his pregnant sister, and to almost kill another of them." Hydra had told her these things, and her source had been Towhee, who Alya had always thought of as a forthright (if somewhat dull) creature. "He was a threat. Threats need to be dealt with. We should have killed him when we had the chance."

And, speaking of threats, Alya did not miss her sister's. The blatant show of aggression ate away at her resolve, but Alya knew she was in no shape to fight. Oh, she didn't doubt her ability to win, but to win without further injuring her leg? Impossible. And she needed to get home. She wasn't Korei.

"Come and fight me, then," said Alya, her voice solemn. "You turned your back on us, Korei. You didn't want us to kill our sister's murderer? We didn't. I'm not going to hold back for your sake again."

This threat - this offer of death - was given in a quiet, even tone. If that was what Korei wanted, that was what she would get.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 10, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 10, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 11, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 11, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 01:17 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alya - September 12, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: and i'd beg you, but you know i'm never home - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 11:38 AM