Heron Lake Plateau I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He looked briefly to Raven, ears tipping back slightly.  Comparatively, he was obviously able to see things in a more detached way than she would for obvious reasons, reaching out to nose her slightly before looking back to Towhee, I don't think anyone will disagree that you've done a lot for this pack.  It just seems weird to maybe stuff you back in with everyone else unless that's what you want.  I mean, I don't think you're to retiree status yet, but is there some other title that might work for you?  But uh, that's part's kind of up to you if you want to bother.  After all, they'd already started honoring some of the contributing members -- it'd make sense to continue the trend.

At the very least it might be a solution that would also keep any members, new or old, from getting bent out of shape if they really did have an issue with Towhee's disabilities.  It would be out of the rat-race of the normal ranks, and she could do whatever she could do.  Then again, it was Towhee.  He also wouldn't be surprised if she wanted no special treatment -- but she was also Raven's sister, and family did often count for something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm working on my backwards walk, walking with no shoes or socks. - by Quixote - September 22, 2018, 06:32 PM