Frogspawn Swamp used to shine in the summer
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She was right in her assumption that he had encountered Screech — only a few short days before he had been tossed from the cliffs, a detail Redshank was yet to know. It had only been complete happenstance that he had happened across the Redhawk boy, and the meeting hadn't been a friendly one. As Niamh explained why he had been the way he was when Redshank saw him, he felt his jaw clench, unable to shake the feeling that it was their fault.

"A concussion," the Cairn echoed, his tone almost delivered in a disbelieving snort. And how had that happened? He couldn't say he was surprised to hear he had attacked their Alpha (who had that been again? That weird shrieking woman?), especially after such a traumatic injury. Niamh was oddly nonplussed about the whole thing as she recounted it, which only served to deepen his loathing for the girl. She doesn't even care.

Assuming gone meant kicked out of the Plateau, Redshank said with a thrust of his muzzle coastwards, 'he didn't recognise me, but last I saw of 'im was along th'coast." Though he wasn't entirely sure why he was giving her that detail.
Messages In This Thread
used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - September 14, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - September 26, 2018, 06:40 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - September 27, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 10, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 11, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - October 14, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: used to shine in the summer - by Redshank - November 08, 2018, 01:23 AM