Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
i’m not just a girl
52 Posts
Ooc — ares
the tranquil days were coming to an end. winter was coming and there was no way the three of them could push through on their own. they needed a place to stay, a fact that max wasn’t enthusiastic about. she loved the freedom that came with being nomadic, she loved the simplicity of having two friends by your side, and she hated responsibility. they were terrifying. she couldn’t trust herself with them. despite this, she went along with it anyways. she’d never leave her friends behind and besides blixen would be there and she had to admit she was excited to see her again.

she nervously licked her chops when when mallaidh bought her closer. this was so nerve wracking, she didn’t know what to do. she sat near saathral, who was oddly silent, which was a surprise. max nudged her shoulder with her nose in hopes to soothe her, or herself, or both.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM