Otatso Wetlands my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
If he could run a hand over his face he would. He mentally kicked himself instead, and as he halted, his ears slid back to his skull, his fiery gaze lingering on her with abated frustration. “Don’t,” he spoke, his stocky frame perfectly still as the rain shower continued, causing droplets of water to gather along his dark pelt. “Don’t say that, Aria. You know that’s not what I want at all.”

They stood in a ridiculous situation, and he chuffed a low growl, giving his pelt a quick shake as he attempted to ease the tension in the air. But then he had a thought.. “Unless it’s what you want?” Was her life at the creek so terrible being under the silent wrath of his mate that Aria was hoping to move on?
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Constantine - September 26, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 26, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: my life, my love, my drive, it came from pain - by Aria - September 28, 2018, 12:37 PM