Stone Circle …ready for it?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had mixed feelings about this trip. She understood Rannoch's need to do the honorable thing and consult with their allies before moving in next to them, but she had yet to see this Hollow they had chosen and so she had yet to understand just why it was worth all of this effort. The one thing she did understand was the fact that she loved her mate - her alpha, her partner, and father of her children. If this is what he wanted, she would go willingly wherever he lead.

Still, the bear skin was definitely over the top...

Least she hadn't had to carry it.

She gave a thoughtful glance at Treason and Rueger as they awaited the Easthollow wolves. She couldn't boast being particularly close to either of them, but Treason at least she had been familiar with prior to the trip. Rueger... she was struggling to remember how long he'd even been part of the pack. Liffey gave both a smile in an attempt at seeming encouraging. Fortunately, their requested guest arrived before she looked like she was straining herself too terribly.

The woman knew Rueger and Rannoch, so Liffey guessed she was Valette before she got to that part. She offered a smile to the woman before sharing it with the smaller wolf she assumed was likely her daughter. She kept quiet and looked to Rannoch, allowing him to make the introductions since they were old friends.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
…ready for it? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: …ready for it? - by Arbiter - September 27, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: …ready for it? - by Rueger - September 27, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: …ready for it? - by RIP Valette - September 28, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: …ready for it? - by Arlette - September 28, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: …ready for it? - by Liffey - September 29, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: …ready for it? - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 07:24 AM