Horizon Ridge insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The burning arrow flies through the air and burns right through him. It does what her teeth desires. Pale gaze hardens, watching him as he sorts through the words. Eirlys would have been gentle with Roarke, would have welcomed him with open arms as she had with her, but Mallaidh knows all too well he does not deserve it. If he hadn’t left, everything would be fine. She wouldn’t have gotten lost, mama wouldn’t have died—

(Suloinen tyttö…)

Not now.

Her chest tightens. Just as quickly as she’d come back, she’s gone, her focus once more zeroing in on her… on Roarke. The weight over her words come down hard and she embraces for impact the moment he shouts at her, a language she’s lost long ago (because of him). There are few words she knows, now, her mother’s tongue barely in memory and no one to practice with. The one wolf that might have been a help is charging at her with teeth and brute force anger. Her tail lashed behind her, her muscles clenched in place as her posture lowers only slightly.

This time, she’s not going to run. This time, she will win once and for all. Their rivalry buries here.

Petturi,” she growls low when he’s close, one final clench of every inch as he barrels into her. Teeth pierce low between where her chest, neck, and shoulder meet. A snarl ripples from her lips and she pushes back with all her force and aims for the back of his neck in battle born frenzy.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - October 06, 2018, 07:25 AM