Horizon Ridge insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She doesn’t know whether she’s overestimated her fighting ability or underestimated his. Drageda raised her, taught her battle, taken her to war, but where has Roarke been all this time? He knows where to throw his weight, where to hit to insurance she doesn’t get a bite. Her teeth haven’t touched an ounce of flesh and yet she bleeds for him, struggles to breathe for him, and now he knocks all her weight to the ground. Any breathe she had left is wiped clean from her lungs and she offers only an ugly wheeze, trying to right herself but struggling too much, and peering up at him from the ground. 

He could likely kill her now, if he wanted and she wouldn’t be able to put up much of a fight. The rivalry between them is still strong and though her gaze threatens him to attack while she’s down, she hopes deep down their shared blood will spare her. Teeth reveal as her lips pull back, daring his next move while she remains cemented to the ridge floor.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: insuring body parts isn't just for celebrities - by Mallaidh - October 09, 2018, 07:55 AM