Meadowlark Prairie my face turned pale as deadly pale
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The plush dame was no hunter, nor' a warrior, or even a medic. It was a mystery how she was a Gamma despite holding barely any skillset, only holding knowledge on stars, plants, and most perculiar, poisons. She dragged herself as far as she could be from the more able wolves, feeling a bit nervous at this whole event. She knew she wouldn't be of help, not to mention she hoped not to be included... But there was still a minor feeling of excitment on the meeting itself. Perhaps she'll meet newer wolves! She always stuttered and stammered at newer meetings, but Shisu had that deep desire to make a home for herself, and to have friends. There was a sense of relief upon seeing a familiar, the Listener Relmyna, and almost felt the same about Astara. Maegi was there too. There was also Mou, whome she was glad that he looked better then before when she found him in a pit. But, there was others she didn't recognize.

Shisu took a seat distance away from the rest, as she worridly looked at the herd from afar. If she was honest, she would have to say she preferred the meal of fruits then of meat... The delicacy Behemoth introduced her was still fresh in her mind. The silver female did not enjoy watching the suffering of another living being, even if it meant she had to survive. The look of their eyes that showed pure terror, and light that dimmed, it was unpleasant. She was unsettled, and simply awkwardly scuffled in her seat while waiting. She wanted to be of use toward Blackfeather Woods, but she hoped that she would not have to join in on the hunt.
Messages In This Thread
my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - September 30, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: My face turned pale as deadly pale - by Astara - September 30, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: My face turned pale as deadly pale - by RIP Wintersbane - September 30, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - September 30, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Shisu - September 30, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - October 08, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - October 09, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - October 11, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Shisu - October 14, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - October 23, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - October 26, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - November 01, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Averna - November 13, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by Maegi - November 16, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: my face turned pale as deadly pale - by RIP Wintersbane - November 18, 2018, 04:21 AM