Otter Creek be Bob Ross and paint me a picture
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He appreciated the mouthed words of the male. It helped to ease some of the pain in his head. Although as he watched the male leave, he momentarily worried. Some part of him did not fancy the idea of being alone even if the silence was nice. He suffered through the male's absence. It was brief. Or at least he thought it was. The sound of water was not a good measurement of time.

There's a plant laid before, a poppy on a piece of bark. The rough loner stared at it, blinking a few times. So...do I just eat the whole thing? He had no clue the power of what he had been brought. Although he was already inching down towards it with a greediness to soothe the pain that haunted his skull.

I can't recall right now. Maybe after the pain subsides I'll be better at answers. The large male whispered softly.
Messages In This Thread
be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 28, 2018, 07:48 AM