Otter Creek be Bob Ross and paint me a picture
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He ate the medicine once he got the go from the frosted male. Once it was down, he stretched his neck forward to lap at the creek in order to wash everything down. It is refreshing to him and while the side effects of whatever had happened to him did not soothe immediately, he felt better just knowing that soon enough they would. A soft sigh even slipped past him as he raised his head from the water.

Thank you. He whispers softly. I know you didn't have to do this but I really appreciate it. Outlander wasn't one for getting sappy but he really owed this guy. A lot. Had he been left out here alone he would probably still be rolling around in agony until the sun settled.

Now he just had to hope maybe it was a concussion rather than memory loss.
Messages In This Thread
be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 28, 2018, 07:48 AM