Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir agreed with her, Liri and Kavik were respectful leaders. She wouldn’t wanted it any other way and wouldn’t have wanted to find any other pack to be with. As for Minori keeping to herself the wolfdog understood, even she needed time for herself every once in a while. “I agree with you. Keeping to yourself isn’t so bad sometimes. “ she said thinking about all the times she had been alone. Then there was the time she was alone and she wished she wasn’t. “But there’s sometimes you need others. We lean on each other it’s what a pack does.” She said smiling. 

Elixir studied the way Minoris face had changed. It was a bit hollow like she had been broken and angry all at once. Her smile fell and face became worrisome. “I think so too. Even the newest ones seem trustworthy. Who hurt you or betrayed you?” She asked softly not wanting to pry but thought it was important.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM