Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir listened and was surprised when she said that there was someone she had let in and it was a new name she hadn’t heard before. She assumed it was a new comer in the pack and that was okay with her. “I’m glad to hear that. That’s a start of letting others in. “ she said and nodded. To let one in and be shown it can happen can make you see that others are trustworthy too. 

The silence fell upon them but it wasnt too awkward. Minoris tail wagged and Elixir swayed hers a bit in response. “You’re welcome I’m here always if you need anything. I’m sure it will come in time. “ she said with a bright smile. Minori was softer than she led on, which was a surprise to Elixir but a nice one. 

last reply from me, can archive here or you can post one last time?
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM