Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As always her face was brightened interacting with someone. She made a mental note of his name,Freddie, as she always had when someone had given a name to her. A slight nod was all she gave. Her cherry auds had moved from him to the cliffs when he had asked if she had known what this place was. Unfortunately she didn’t, her face dropped a little as she wanted to be able to help the nice man but couldn’t at this point. A lift and drop of her chest let him know she took a silent deep breath before the bad news came. “Sadly I don’t. I’m not from here. The coast I mean. I traveled here today just feeling like I should get out for a while. I come from a pack just a little while away.” She said her eyes had not moved from the cliffs just yet.

He washed up?, she asked herself in her mind. Self control allowed her not to cock her head to the side thinking that it was a bit weird he had washed up onto the land. He was right about it sounding mad but she wouldn’t let him know, after all she wouldn’t want him to judge her for anything. “Hmmm I haven’t seen a woman. Are you okay? From washing up, the sea seems like it can be a little rough.” This time she did look up at him and let her smile slightly return.

Though she had never been by the sea stories had been told about how mean the waves and water could be. Fear was the only thing she thought of when she came today, but that’s exactly why she wanted to be here to get over it. That would be for a later conversation though.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - October 12, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 12, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 13, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - October 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Elixir - November 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: didn't know how but i always had a feeling - by Freddie - November 25, 2018, 03:59 PM