Hoshor Plains i've been dreaming things and scheming things
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
sorry I'm late!

The stillness that reigned over Neverwinter Forest was unprecedented. Not even in the most silent of nights did Blackfeather Woods seem so void and static, and although Damien would have thought those to be the best kind of places he simply couldn't help linking his experience in the actual void with the mood of his new home. So he wandered, slowly and silently he wandered from the forest to the south, then west and before he knew it he was yet again on a path to Greatwater. He wouldn't deny that the place had a magnetic pull to it, but he had spent enough time there in the recent moons, and when the distance grew too short to bare he decided that he'd had enough fresh air and turned around to find his way back home.

There Damien saw him. Lonely and lost, a young wolf wandered surely through the cold plains of gold like he had a purpose. Damien stopped to watch him for a second and decided: this kid had no idea where he was going. Damien had always had a special interest in young wolves, those he believed could be potentially malleable enough to fit into his idea of what the new generation of the brotherhood should be. A lone, lost pup like this one was, basically explained, a wish served in a silver plate. It was then that the young pup was boarded by another wolf, clearly older wolf, and their interaction instantly became tense.

Time for his entrance.

These parts are filled with way worse than antisocial brats... threatened the dark male with a low growl as he approached with somber, clearly aggressive theatrics directed towards the female. I would suggest being very careful picking your next words,. The pup, on the other hand, was on the other end of Damien's act. The dark prince stood like a wall between the two strangers, but his body language made it clear that he was defending the younger one from the red female.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Damien - October 18, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: i've been dreaming things and scheming things - by Kaala - December 04, 2018, 05:00 PM