Dragoncrest Cliffs time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Post 800 for you, babe. <3

Still, Mallaidh fights against the fog but she can see Blixen resist the urge to push. It’s dark and she’s tired and nothing can be done now but seeing her retreat from the line of questioning makes her feel a little better. She even gives the girl a smile and, when she’s close enough to look at her shoulder, she leans and rubs her nose against Blixen’s and licks her cheek.  The wounds are not as severe as they could have been but she hadn’t wanted to stick around and see what else Roarke is capable of while she took it whatever he had to deal.

The damage of his disappearance and their mother’s death weighs heavily and he will carry the pain a lot longer than she’ll carry the aches he dealt.

“Maybe,” she says, stretching out her front legs. She hides a grimace with a distortion of her face, relaxing her muscles and standing. If she lays down and closes her eyes, she’s certain she’ll sleep for days, but right now she has to play a part and bide her time. “It was just embarrassing. I couldn’t land anything and… I know I’m better than that,” she asks, looking up. Tired, pale eyes seek her friends and she offers a weird mix of a smile and frown. She’s sparred with Blixen before, has tussled with the boys next door, but couldn’t take her own brother. “Right?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: time isn't real, nothing is real, avocados are half off - by Mallaidh - October 25, 2018, 03:47 PM