Morningside Cuesta i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds
58 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
it's been a long journey and she isn't sure if it's over yet; of course, for the horde, there are no ends to journeys. life is a continual process of moving, moving, moving forward, and the change in pace puts a spring in her step. she is finally free of her father's shackles, his clutch on both her choices and her morality, and there is nothing more liberating than that.

tasha comes to a halt beside her brother, glancing over to him as he surveys the open land. he was a good gurkhan for her father, and will make an even better one for her khaganate. she appreciates his company and his insight. for all his ferocity, she loves him, and always will.

"reminds me of home," she croons in the lilting tones of their language, so different from what she has heard along the way. "a good place to settle, to regroup." she understands that it is far from over. that this is only the beginning. but one must have a home base before striking out for conquest. this will do just fine.
native tongue // common tongue
Messages In This Thread
RE: i lit up from reno, i was trailed by twenty hounds - by Tashkent - October 14, 2018, 06:50 PM