Blackfeather Woods it was easy, natural like breathing air
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She felt a blurr, but ignored it. Shisu could see the signs of something not real at the corner of her eyes, especially at the mention of 'Gryfalcons.' Though she held on, long enough to tell what seemed to be real, and what was not. She couldn't say the same to the other, who seemed to be seeing uncertainty of the falcons and of the plush fae. So she tried her best, to drag the other away from the tree, far enough where the fumes wouldn't touch them, and far enough where she could see that.

"O-Oh gosh!" The crimson look was an instant attention grabber to Shisu, as she gave a startle toward the look, "a-are you okay?" She of course, asked in concern before going on, "I-I, I'll go get herbs!" Though before she would do such, the other was still leaning against her as they would get away from the willow. Shisu wanted to bend down to let the other lay, as she could get the herbs to start the treatment needed. What was needed slowly listed off her mind, as cobwebs were a must, and easy to find in Blackfeather woods, but she would need poppy seeds for when the other had a clear-mind.. Goosegrass, for the wound, and Marigold just incase.. Oh gosh, she would need a lot. Would it all be in the forest?
Messages In This Thread
it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Flicker - October 16, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Shisu - October 28, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Flicker - October 29, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Shisu - October 30, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Flicker - October 31, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Shisu - November 09, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: it was easy, natural like breathing air - by Flicker - November 10, 2018, 01:52 PM