Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

She has been able to hear the waterfall for miles but has not yet visited it; the morning has been too full of border-marking and cache-making (menial tasks, really) to pay it the attention she desires.  Once she has decided she has had her fill of chores, night-time has rolled around and she breaks from her duties to meander over to the beautiful cascading waterfall.

Sunspire had one just like it, she remembers.  She'd often found solace there in a nook behind the falls.

Fate would have it that as Seabreeze approaches to see if this one also has a nook, a dark blot is tucked there behind and to the right of the waterfall; first glance led her to believe it was Lily, or perhaps Delight, and she approaches with friendly countenance.  It is not until she is up close to the sleeping form that she realizes this is not one of her friends, and she backs away, eyes wide.  Oh.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight - by Seabreeze - October 17, 2018, 08:14 PM