Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
At some point, like always, her thoughts take over and she does not notice the close presence of another. Something does change in her stomach and she slows her pace, turning slightly and looking opposite of where her stalker is. At first, she thinks it is her mother calling to her—she hates the silence these days—but there is nothing and she starts again, moving to try and cover ground a little quicker and refocuses her attention on her surroundings.

The noise of the forest is no different than the redwood back in Drageda, aside from the difference in trees. Still tall and large, and the ocean to one side, roaring in the background, she is able to find the sounds that are only slightly off. When he is closer, her ears turn slightly in his direction and her head moves after he chuffs for her attention. Looking over her left shoulder at him, she slowly turns around to face him and keep from being the one disadvantaged. After Roarke had taken his strike against her, she’s a little more wary with strangers.

“What?” she asks, pale eyes narrowing in scrutiny.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM